Top 10 tips for selecting a Project Accounting System
Once you start to experience some of the following symptoms, then perhaps it's time to look for a project accounting system...
- Project budget over-runs
- Lack of project controls
- Ad hoc processes
- Slow and time consuming timesheets
- Slow and time consuming expense submissions
- Heavy manual data entry workload
- Too many manual Excel calculations
- Questionable project accuracies (due to ad hoc processes)
- Month end headaches
So, once you've come to this realisation, where's the best place to start your search? How should you go about finding a Project Accounting system? We have taken away some of the hard work and have created a simple guide with our top 10 tips to help you go through the process from identifying your key objectives through to narrowing down your selection of possible vendors.