Flexible Financial Reporting
Financial Reporting doesn't need to be static, one dimensional and unattractive. If you have the right tools, your reports can be intuitive, graphical and dynamic so that you can keep a close eye on your business performance in real time.
Here are 10 things to look out for when it comes to Financial Reporting tools:
1. Have your reports accessible on premise and remotely. You never know when you may need access to critical information while out and about.
2. Make sure to have meaningful and graphical dashboards - a great way to keep a close eye at a high level.
3. It would be ideal to be able to report on other data as well as your financial data, such as additional databases (for example a CRM system) or user defined fields.
4. Be able to report on multiple companies within your organisation.
5. The facility to schedule reports would be ideal so that the relevant information goes to the relevant people on a timely basis.
6. Alerts are useful so that if anything steers off course, the key personnel in your organisation are informed.
7. Be able to track your KPIs.
8. It should be simple to get the data into Excel (if required).
9. It should be simple to use and install with minimum training.
10. Drilling down into underlying data should also be "up there" in terms of priority.
To register, just click below: